Cupcakegirly

Jenuine Cupcakes

Me Before You - Jojo Moyes Thank you Liza Wiemer and Pamela Dorman Books for sending this to me in exchange for an honest review. Thank you JoJo Moyes for writing this amazing story! This is one of the BEST books I've EVER read!You Before Me sucked me in immediately and was very hard for me to put down. It's beautifully written with engaging characters who will make you laugh and make you cry. Lou and Will come from very different backgrounds and Jojo Moyes did an excellent job of portraying the hardships unique to each family. I enjoyed watching the relationship between Lou and Will develop and the growth they experienced together as well as individually. I felt like a participant in Will's life as opposed to an observer and I have a new found appreciation for what people in his position and those who care for them go through. Their romance is unconventional, but an extraordinary example of what it means to really love someone. Their struggles broke my heart but also challenged me to rethink my opinions about "quality of life".This really is a must read and not a story you'll soon forget! I also vote for someone to make this into a movie ASAP!