Cupcakegirly

Jenuine Cupcakes

The Trouble with Cowboys - Denise Hunter Thank you to Thomas Nelson and their Booksneeze program for providing this book for review. This was my first Denise Hunter novel and my first book that featured cowboys as main characters. This is a clean, well written story filled with love, romance, family and faith. I liked that the characters were relateable - they've all made mistakes and had to deal with the consequences. They do their best to live their faith as opposed to just talking about it but even that doesn't guarantee a life without problems or pain. (Just because you're riding the J-train doesn't mean life is a cakewalk.)The romance gets your heart racing without taking it too far, something that's refreshing when so much seems focused on a "number" of "grey" things. The only thing I can say about this book that could be viewed as a negative is that the use of the words, "moised" and "filly" (referring to a pretty woman) made me laugh but I think that was the point. (I could be wrong though...)Fans of Denise Hunter will no doubt enjoy this next installment in the "Big Sky Romance" series but even if you're a newcomer, you'll still have a smile on your face by the time the cows come home. ;)